Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nuts About this 2-Page Sketch!

Like many of you, I tend to be a 1-page layout kinda gal. I  am EXTREMELY editorial with my pictures, picking 1-4 of my favorite layouts that best represent the event or moment I'm wanting to scrap. I find it so much easier to scrap just a few photos on a single 12x12 canvas. But....sometimes you just can't choose, you have 6-8 photos that just HAVE to be scrapped, and that means a 2-page spread! I've had these fishing photos hanging around for a while- since 2006 *GULP*! Shawn, the creative genious over at Nuts About Sketches came up with a 2-page skecth that was perfect for these photos. And even better- Al-Marie (a NAS DT Member) has graciously offered one of her September Kits from My Paper Treehouse! I was also able to incorporate the challenge over at Practical Scrappers to create a title that made a statement. I like to create a title that has a bit of variety in the font, so for this I used vinyl Thickers for the word "fish" and then wrote "go" using my white gel pen. I think it does the trick to make a statement in a simple way. =) T







3 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic, Tiffany! I can see how it would have been difficult to choose only 4 photos. Thanks for playing and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos!!! I can see why you needed to use all of them. The title looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot seem to view your pics :) i saw you were following us at Queen Scraps, so i stopped by to check out your blog :) lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!