Monday, March 7, 2011

A Blog Award!!!

Oh such exciting news to share! I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award from the very talented Crafty Dragons Blog!!! I am thrilled to accept this wonderful honor from Ali, she is a very talented scrapper, and one of my fellow DT members over at Lasting Memories.
As a recipient of this award there are a few "rules" I have to follow; I have to share the love and pay it forward by:

1.Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award and reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2.Let them know they've been chosen
3.Copy and paste the blog award on my blog
4.Have faith that my followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those I awarded
5.Have fun!

I chose a few of my favorite blogs to pass this award to, please stop by and see what wonderful inspiration they have to share! Oh, and tell them I said hello!! =)T
1-Me Time
2-I Could Be Scrapbooking Instead
3-Finally Scrappin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Tiffany!!! I'll get this posted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, I see that you recieved this award, I would love to pass it to you as well! I saw that you only had 47 followers and I'm fairly a new blogger as well! Check out my blog to grab your button! www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com Angela :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!