Saturday, May 7, 2011

You Rock!!

It's a distressing challenge this week at 2 Sisters. We want to see you add distressing to your card/project.  We are being sponsored two wonderful sponsors, Stitchy Bear Stamps and One Stop Card Crafts. I was given an adorable drum set image to use, and here's the project I created:


Distressing is quite possible my favorite technique in my crafting arsenal. I love to ink things up, tear paper and make things look messy! For this card I also included a strip of fabric that I tore to leave an unfinished raveled edge that I think is cool. I attached it with staples to create the pleated affect. Now it's your turn to get stressed out! link up your project at 2 Sister by May 13th to be entered in this week's challenge! =) T

"You Rock" is being entered in the following challenges:
-2 Sisters distressing
-Color Q daffodil. tangerine and turqouise
-Paper Take anything goes+round
-Flourishes for a child

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Like the pleated material and the stamp and sentiment, awesome card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pleated ribbon! what a fun card. distressing is fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!