Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All About the Title


It's all about the title this week at Lasting Memories! Since I have 2 kiddos who have been playing soccer for 7 years now, I always have a TON of soccer layouts to do, and to be honest, I'm getting a bit bored with the same-old-same-old. For this layout, I chose to use some jumbo ABC stickers (purchased from my fabulous friend and Creative Memories consultant, Kimberly) and simply spell out "TAYSA"- the name of the soccer league they play for. This was a quick and easy way to do the title, and the bold letters are a lot of fun on the layout! =) T

6 comments:

  1. Great job! LOVE the colors!

    ~Ashley
    LM DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Title! Fits your LO perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You put together amazing layouts.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout!! I love the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffany! This is awesome and love the colors you used!! I'm just loading up some reader submissions and you're on there!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!