Thursday, July 7, 2011

A New Sketch at Sketches in Thyme!

Time for a new sketch at Sketches in Thyme, had lots of fun with this beauty, designed by our own Lizaveta:


It's another red,white and blue layout, which seems to be my thing lately, guess it's just 4th of July overload!! Couldn't be avoided though, look at this sweet little pic of my mother and son- they're wearing red and blue!!

If you love this sketch as much as I do, you will really enjoy putting it to good use. And when you do, be sure to link up over at Sketches in Thyme!! =) T

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture, and I'm swooning over all your red, button and circle details! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the LO...looks great! so excited to be on the PI Creative Team with you! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tiffany! Love your layout! Great photo, too!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffany!
    I love your take on the sketch and the photo, like the memory, is so precious!!!
    Thanks for your very kind words on my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!