Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yup, I Have Issues!!

Paper Issues
So excited to be part of the Paper Issues Design Team, and ready to go with my first challenge, Life Is Sweet! I scrapbook out of order, just going wherever the artistic muse takes me; so for this sweet challenge I found myself using Easter photos from 2007 (wow- talk about playing catch-up, how did pics from 2007 get lost in the shuffle??). Here's what I came up with:


Few things to note about this layout... Since I had so many pics of the big Easter Egg Hunt of '07, I made a collage so that I could make sure they all fit on my one page (oh how I hate doing 2-page LOs these days!). Matted the collage on a piece of chocolate CS, and trimmed the left side into a bracket for a little fun element. used a oval scrap as my title block-it reminded me of an egg- and spelled out my "Sweet Easter Treats" title with Jenni Bowlin stickers and dressed up with 3 sweet little felt & gem butterflies. Inked up the edges of everything for good measure and the LO was done!

Do you have something sweet you'd like to share with the Paper Issues Team? Don't be shy, head on over and link up by July 30th!! I'll see you there! =) T

"Sweet Easter Treats" is being entered in the following challenges:
-Paper Issues life is sweet

1 comment:

  1. Awww .. music to my ears! "I scrapbook out of order, just going wherever the artistic muse takes me" - that is SO me!!! So nice to see I'm not the only one!

    This is a great LO!! Congrats on new DT!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!