Sunday, August 21, 2011

What's Your Secret?

There's a new challenge at Lasting Memories, "What's Your Secret". Do you hide your journaling, maybe hide one photo under another or sneak a little journal tag under that fold? Here's the layout I created:


and here's my secret...


Hidden journaling! This is a great technique when you have a lot to say (as I did in this LO) but not the space to put it! There are lots of tricky and sneaky ways to hide your journaling, I went the simple route- just folded a piece of CS in half, adhered the pics on the outside, journaling on the inside!

I hope you'll have a chance to see all the rest of the secretive projects from the rest of the DT at Lasting Memories, and then link up your own project, we can't wait to see what kinds of secrets you have up your sleeve! =) T

Challenges:
-Lasting Memories what's your secret

6 comments:

  1. That's really cute Tiffany! Thsi idea leaves a lot of room for journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your journal idea, and your layouts are always fantastic! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can add alot of journaling with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love the way you put your "secret" in the layout! You fit so much journaling on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I REALLY love this idea! So simple. Why didn't I think of that? Your Ice Storm story sort of wants me to have winter. I love being "Trapped"... but only for 2 days... after that we all get a little anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this idea! It is very cute! The photos are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!