Monday, September 19, 2011

My Sketch at The Crafting Family!

I was given the chance to create this month's sketch for the Crafting Family DT to play with!! Here's the sketch I designed:
And here's my take on it:

Fun little tip to share with you about this layout...I used a piece of pattern paper- but it was double-sided and I liked BOTH SIDES! My solution to this is to cut the paper in half, flip over one piece and piece together with some good old scotch tape. I covered the seam with a pretty piece of scalloped CS and I was ready to go. This is my quick little trick for getting the most out of that double-sided PP! Be sure and visit the rest of the Crafting Family DT to see the rest of the fun takes on the sketch, and link up your own take too! =) T

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page Tiffany.. love your cute banners!! Thanks so much for playing along at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page - the banners are the perfect touch :-) thanks for playing along at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!