Friday, September 23, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

I'm behind on posting a few of this week's projects, so I'm including a couple in this post! First up is this week's contribution as a DT member at The Crafting Family. It's another back-to-school layout, still playing catch-up on all my back-to-school pages, but since this is the August 2011 layout, I might finally be on track!

"1st Day" Challenges:

Next up is my LO for Twisted Sketches. Another fabulous sketch as always, and you'll have to go over there to see it. This week the twist is buttons, and here's what I came up with:

"Sweet Friends" Challenges:
-Twisted Sketches sketch+buttons
-ScrapFIT buttons
-Just Us Girls aqua, pumpkin and kiwi
-All Sorts recycle
-Heart Songs orange+buttons


5 comments:

  1. Great LO's. Love the border punched from crimped kraft paper,button placement, and fab doodling!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific layouts! I love the bingo cards in the first one, and the bright colors in the second one. Those buttons really set it off! Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts! Scrap booking is such a wonderful way to save these precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, you always do so well on the sketches, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the page layouts, fun photos. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!