Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tuesday's Post at Crafting Family

It's Tuesday, and that means it's my turn to post at The Crafting Family!

For this week's project, I started with some great Pink Paislee pattern paper. I incorporated a title block from Fancy Pants, dressed up with a spiral punch and some adorable mini paper clips. Since I was following the SKETCH at Sketchy Thursdays that called for 3 photos, I decided to repeat the same photo 3 times, just for a little something interesting, and also be cause I have a TON of these wallet-sized family portrait pics from 2003!! For the CHIPBOARD challenge at Heart Songs, I used a jumbo chipboard bird I had in my stash, one page of a Crayola chipboard board book I found in the kids craft section at Michaels for just $1!! I dressed it up with a calendar stamp to mimic the days of the week listed on the pattern paper. 3 of my ribbons are fastened with miscellaneous brads, while the 4th ribbon is fastened with a row of criss-crossed staples. 

Be sure and stop on by The Crafting Family when you have a chance, there's a new DT project posted each day!! =) T

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this!! Great photos and loveeeeeeeee the ribbon and the bird! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bird in the background. And the photo corners you used! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you used ribbon! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tiffany! What a great LO and cute pics! Love the ribbon idea. I don't use enough of that and believe me, with what's in my craft room, I NEED to!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Love the bird! So glad you joined us at Heart Song this week. It would be great if you shared your work with us each week. We like being inspired, too. :-)
    NanaConnie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I like all the embellishments you used. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!