Thursday, December 1, 2011

Guess Who's a Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash???

yup, little old me!! I'm thrilled for the chance to be a guest designer over at Scrap Our Stash this month, the challenge blog that encourages you to use that stash. Whether it be cartloads of cardstock, a bonanza of buttons, or ridiculous ribbons, we all have plenty!! As part of my introduction over there, I turned to my stash of ribbons and buttons to create this layout- gasp, a 2-pager!!


Sorry for the flash reflected off the photo, that's what happend when you try and take a pic in bad lighting late at night! For this layout I used 6 scraps of green ribbon, and 6 green buttons. All the greens are a bit different, but I think it adds to the whimsy of the page not being so matchy-matchy.

I hope you'll have a chance to stop on over at Scrap Our Stash, say hello and maybe dig into your own stash for a bit of creating! I'm also linking this up at Paper Issues "Holiday Madness" Linking party- if you're looking for creative holiday crafting ideas, this is the place to go! =) T



Paper Issues Blog Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!