Thursday, December 15, 2011

A New Challenge Blog and a DT Call!!

There's a new kid on the block, Child's Play Challenges. I've been spending a lot of time in toy stores lately doing my Christmas shopping, and after all of the blocks I've played with, the games I've looked at and the books I've sorted through, an idea came to me... why not create a challenge blog using toys and games as inspiration? Most of us scrapbookers feature children in our layouts, whether it's our own children doing yet another adorable thing or even digging up old childhood photos from the attic. We celebrate children and childhood all the time in our layouts, and through this new challenge blog, I'll hopefully offer up some inspiration to keep those pages coming!!

To get started, I am looking for a few talented and creative scrapbookers out there to join me in this adventure at Child's Play Challenges. If you'd like to play along with fun challenges, partipate in the blog and motivate others to take part in the fun, this might be the place for you! Your term would run February-August 2012, and you would be asked to complete 1 layout per month. If you would like to be considered, here's what you need to do:

1-Create a new layout just for the call at Child's Play Challenges based on the toy below.

2-Post about the DT call on your blog, along with your take on the challenge.

3-Leave a comment at Child's Play Challenges telling us that you would like to be considered for the DT, along with a link to your blog post, and be sure to include your email address!

4-Become a new follower and spread the word about this playful new challenge blog!

The deadline for this call is January 27th, and the new Design Team will be announced on February 1st! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! =) Tiffany

1 comment:

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!