Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We've Got Your Number at Paper Issues!

There's a new theme up at Paper Issues- perfect for this time of year of list-making and organizing, "We've Got Your Number". For this theme I linked up a layout from 2010 that I created for Punky Scraps:


Do you ever have those days when it feels like you never leave the kitchen? Well, I do, ALL.THE.TIME. I snapped a pic of me in front of the microwave and made a *slightly* exaggerated timeline of my daily kitchen "duties".

So, what's your number? We would love to see what numerical projects you've been working on so go on over to Paper Issues and link up!!! =) T

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this idea! i am totally lifting you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes. Yes. I have those days too! :) Your lo is so fun...wicked cute pic...great design...and the topic cracks me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!