Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finding the Perfect Christmas Tree

Since today is Tuesday, it's my day to post at Crafting Family. And since I am STILL playing catch-up with Christmas (it's the holiday that just keeps on giving the whole year through) I have this layout to share with you today:

I used some fun PP from Pink Paislee to create my whimsical hand-drawn tree. A few vintage trims and some adorable stickers I found in the holiday clearance section at Walmart! I added some misting and a hand-drawn title and my simple little xmas tree layout was complete. Oh, I am also linking this on my Pinterest Board, "Less Pinning, More Doing" as the whole idea for the layout was inspired by a layout I found here. =) T

Pinned Image


1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout. I adore that tree peeking out of the photos.
    Super job.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!