Friday, January 20, 2012

We Feel Fine + a DT Call!!

There's a new song on the playlist at Scrap It With a Song, "It's the End of the World a We Know It" by REM. I am a huge REM fan, and love this song, but was stumped on how to use it. And then it came to me...

I used the "I feel fine" lyric (and just changed it to "we") to go with these crazy pics of my 2 kiddos and 2 nieces looking in funky mirrors at the Boston Museum of Science. Was so glad I snapped these photos- they all look like aliens!

If you'd like to play along with us this week, we're having a DT call over at Scrap It With a Song too- just put "DT" after your name when you link up your project to be entered. Can't wait to see how you're inspired to create with this song! =)T

Challenges:
-Scrap It With a Song It's the End of the World a We Know It

4 comments:

  1. Great project - you really did a great job with this. Thanks for playing along in the Buttons and Ribbons Challenge at Penny's. We're so glad you chose to join us and hope you will come back next challenge for more fun!
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you want to change the background of your card and make it more simple.....
    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!