Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Boys

Hello Wednesday- time for a new challenge at Child's Play Challenges. This week we're playing with an all-time favorite, Play-Doh! Here's the LO I created inspired by the squishy stuff:


I used the colors from the packaging as the inspiration on my layout, and I pulled the cloud shape from the logo to create my background. Hop on over to Child's Play to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with and join in the challenge! =) T

Challenges:
-Childs Play play doh
-Frosted Designs sketch

5 comments:

  1. this is adorable, so bright and colorful, love it! cute pics too:) thanks f9r playing along with us at Frosted Designs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, so cute and the picture is so cute with the kids dressed up!Thank you for joining us at frosted designs. channa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clouds. Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and fun page! Love your colors and those cute skies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this FUN and fabulous layout. I LOVE the background you did on the paper too. Thank you for sharing and also for playing along with Frosted Designs Layout Challenge. Tenny :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!