Thursday, May 24, 2012

BFF Photo Shoot- Child's Play Challenges

this week's challenge at Child's Play Challenges is to create a layout inspired by a favorite kid craft, friendship bracelets. My daughter and her BFF borrowed the camera on one of their playdates and had a little photo shoot, they took a TON of crazy pics! I chose 2 of my favs for this layout:


I chose a fun pattern paper with bright colorful stripes to mimic the bracelets, and added 3 strips of twine across the page for another bracelet touch! Stop on by Child's Play Challenges to see what the rest of the DT has created and link up your own takes! =) T

"BFF Photo Shoot" challenges:
-Childs Play friendship bracelets
-Happy Scrappers anything goes

5 comments:

  1. looks like they were having TONS of fun!!! what a great girlie page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout!! Love the stamped title :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout..great photos, thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of *Anything Goes* at The Happy Scrappers, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Budding little rock chicks, I adore this LO. I love giving my camera to my grandchildren for a little while, they capyure some very interesting photographs,ones that we wouldn't think of doing ourselves :)

    Thank you for joining us over at The Happy Scrappers challenges

    Jane x
    ~DT~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Tiffany. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Happy Scrappers and I hope you'll join us again next month. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!