Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crazy Catch up Post

soccer tournements, fathers day, baseball game, birthday, awards ceremony, out to dinner 4 nights in a row, last day of school...I have now had a moment to do my usual blogging fun lately! Taking a few hours this morning to play catch-up! First up is my layout I created last week for Child's Play Challenges:
Our challenge was to create a layout inspired by the book, "Where the Wild Things Are". The set-up of my title and pictures mimics the layout of the book cover.

Next I have my layout for the latest sketch at Sketches in Thyme:

And finally I have a layout I created using a sketch I created for Crafting Family:

Thanks for stopping by! =) T


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy!! Awesome LO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was gonna have a day to "catch up" too but can you believe that hasn't really happened yet? Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!