Saturday, June 2, 2012

Imagine- Black with Two

So excited that challenges are going again at Black With Two, and I get to be part of the design team again! Four our first month back, we are scrapping with Black, Blue and White, and we have this pic to get us started:

Here's my layout:

I started with the latest fabulous sketch from Frosted Designs. Then I added a couple hoarded supplies for the challenge at Use It Tuesday. The pattern paper which was actually from my sister-in-law's stash. She purchased a ton of fabulous blue PP for her wedding scrapbook FIVE years ago, and since she never got to it, I was lucky enough to take custody of her stash! My other hoarded item is the chipboard "imagine" which was a Michaels $ bin score several years back. Thanks so much for stopping by, hope to see your BLACK, BLUE and WHITE project over at Black With Two! =) T

3 comments:

  1. LOL your photo is cute and looks like he is having a good time in the peanuts. Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs for our latest sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute take on the sketch, the photo is adorable! thanks for sharing it with us at frosted designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply an adorable layout, and LOVE that cute picture. Thank you so much for playing along with Frosted Designs Layout Sketch Challenge. :D Tenny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!