Thursday, June 14, 2012

Meet You at the Station- Twisted Sketches

It's the 3rd anniversary of fabulous sketches over at Twisted Sketches, and we're celebrating with another great sketch plus the twist of 3!!


I decided to go with pictures of my kiddos and the little girl that comes to visit us each summer through the Fresh Air Program. If you're not familiar with FAF, it's a fabulous program that's been around since 1877, giving inner-city children the joy of a summer vacation with volunteer host families and at Fresh Air Fund camps, creating unforgettable memories and fresh possibilities.

For my title I used a line from "The Last Train to Clarksville" by The Monkees, for this week's OLDIES BUT GOODIES challenge at Lasting Memories! I added a chipboard 3 with a little tie of twine around it to represent my 3 kiddos. My postcard PP is actually an 8x8 piece that I cut and split to make it look like it was a 10" piece! Be sure to stop on over to Twisted Sketches to see the great sketch and takes from the rest of the DT! =) T

8 comments:

  1. love that song!!! reminds me of when i was younger. Great page! I love that you open your home to children that need to get out of the city! fab program and fab page, thanks for sharing your memories with us at lasting memories
    kimberly - dt
    http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome organization. So awesome! Love the pics and the vehicle paper. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing opprotunity for your kids and their new friend. thanks for sharing such an awesome page with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... it's things like this that bring tears to my eyes! Good for you! and your page is awesome!! Clever on the splitting of paper. I love that trick. :) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! Good to see you!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute.. I love your scrapbooking style.. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Tiffany! Your LO is the tops!Great song!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great program:) Love the use of the "airmail" paper it really gives the feel of distance/travel. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun LO. I have that OA paper too and must remember to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!