Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Discovering Bentley Brook- Twisted Tuesday

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for another Twisted Tuesday challenge. This week's an easy one, it's a free for all. No twist, just show us what you've been working on! Here's my contribution:


You can't really tell from the photo, but the "Destination" is part of a 12x12 transparency that I've had in my stash for YEARS!! I lined up where I needed the subtitle to be and wrote that on the background PP in white gel ink. Waited for it to dry and then layered the transparency to the PP by stapling it in the 4 corners.  I then layered the photos over the transparency and added a bit of scallop kraft wrapped with twine as a simple accent.

So what are you working on? Link up with us at Twisted Tuesday by Sunday, we'd love to see your project! =) T

"Destination" linking up to:
-Twisted Tuesday anything goes
-Love to Create lots of layers

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and cute pics of the kids, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge for our Lots of Layers Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next week!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!