Monday, October 29, 2012

Silly Little Monkey- Sketches in Thyme


I've had these pics of my daughter for a while and have had a severe case of scrappers block with them. They're not the greatest quality pics, and it's of no particular event or moment of importance. Just my daughter having a snack after her shower. her hair's wrapped up in a towel and she's acting goofy. That's all- but I LOVE the photos and wanted to use them, but how?? I finally chose 3 favorites (I think there were 6 in all) and used my latest sketch design at Sketches in Thyme to create this little gem:


I was stuck for a title too- for the longest time all I could think was "Turban Girl" and that just didn't seem right at all!! I ended up with "Silly Little Monkey" because she was 1-acting silly and 2-wearing monkey pajamas, very clever huh?? You still have a few more days to get in on the sketchy fun over at Sketches in Thyme, link up by October 31st!! =)T

"Silly Monkey" linking to:
 
beaded bright

2 comments:

  1. I love 2-pagers, but I never do them. This sketch from SIT is perfect. I'll miss the deadline, but I'm still going to use it! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy! I'm glad we could assist in fixing your scrapper's block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colors! Love how the two pager turned out! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!