Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Challenges

November 1st brings a bunch of new challenges at monthly blogs I participate in. You can check out my list of Favorite Blogs to see all my haunts! Here's what's going on right now:

First up, over at Black With 2, we're using Black with light and dark pink:

Next, we have a fairy picture in blues and greens to use as inspiration at The Craft Garden:

And finally, over at True XOXO Scrapbooking we're playing with the layout from the Facebook Timeline:

Would love for you to stop on by these blogs, see what the rest of the DT has come up with, say hello and play along! =) T

Besides these fabulous blogs, I'm also linking up to The Purple Mailbox Linky Party:

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts! Love the contrast in the first one :) Thanks so much for linking up with Purple Mailbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the layouts you create! You a re a "layout creating machine"!!!
    I will be checking out those blogs!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!