Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twihard- Twisted Tuesday

wow- now that I'm a working girl, this blogging thing is tough to keep up with! Just realized I haven't added anything new since last week...yikes!! So, here's what I've been working on for Twisted Tuesday:

Last week the challenge was multiples+stitching. So I pulled out a fav photo technique, using the same pic multiple times in various sizes. This one was of my niece and I headed to see the latest Twilight movie- such a fun night the 2 of us had!! For the stitching element of the layout, I added hand-drawn "stitches" around the white edge, and stamped stitches beneath my twine! I am also linking this up to the GENERATIONS challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge , I used sketch #189 from Unscripted Sketches and the color scheme at Play Date Cafe.


The current challenge at Twisted Tuesday's is tags+smiles. We had to use crafting techniques/tools/embellies that make us smile. For me it's several items on this page 1- embossing with my Big Shot, I am in LOVE with my new woodgrain folder! 2- inking EVERYTHING!! 3-using my own handwriting on my page (my "comfort and joy" title) and 4- a great pic of my kiddos!! I am also linking this layout to the RECIPE challenge at Craft Your Passion (3 different papers, ribbon, circle) and the CHRISTMAS challenge at Dream Valley Challenges.

No work for me today, so I'm off to the craft room for a bit more scrapping...=) T


5 comments:

  1. Great use of the colors, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the multiple sized photos.. i'm gonna have to try that (thanks!) love your layout with the challenge colors :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the color story this week - I love your layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany - loving your fun layout with you and your niece!! Your stitching and the twine are a nice touch!Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see you here again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the splatters and the green color really make me happy! Great page! Thanks for hanging out with us at AFSC!
    Hugs from NY
    Mitra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!