Friday, January 18, 2013

Houndstooth- True XOXO

New in the new year: out with the zebra in with the houndstooth! In honor of this switch, we dug up or created some “houndstoothy” projects for ya over at True XOXO. Whether it’s a little or a lot, doesn’t it just make your page classier? I was in the "dug up" category- still haven't managed to get back into the crafty swing of things after all the holiday madness and sickness at my house. So...here's a houndstooth favorite of mine from last year:



My houndstooth portion is the red cardstock behind the photo. I ran that through my Big Shot using the houndstooth embossing folder (one of my favorites) and then inked it up a bit with light blue craft ink to pull out the patter. Now it's your turn, hop on over to True XOXO and show us your houndstooth! =) T

1 comment:

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!