Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Where's Wesley- Twisted Tuesday

This week at Twisted Tuesday we're going off the beaten path... Somewhere on your creation you need to "off stamp". You know like a flower stamped off to the side of your card stock and only seeing part of it on your creation?! We also have a twist- the "Beaten" part of our challenge....crumple up something. Here's what I came up with:

For my layout I cut strips of scraps and then stamped question marks randomly off the edges all over. For the beaten portion of the challenge I crumpled and inked the grey card stock mat. Quick and easy layout that took less than 20 minutes to complete, I LOVE those kinds of projects!

Want to go off the beaten path with us? Hop on over to Twisted Tuesday Challenges to see projects from the rest of the DT and link up your own! =) T

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout!!! Love your sense of humor and the great use of the strip of photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jeanette- have to have a sense of humor, especially when it comes to crazy kids!! =)

      Delete
  2. I loved your layout when I saw it over a Twisted Tuesday! Love the white BG w/ the misting, the strips of paper covered with stamps, and the way you did the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the white backgrounds lately too- need to stock up on more white CS!!

      Delete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!