Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Good Stuff- Twisted Tuesday

This week at Twisted Tuesday we're getting a little SPRING in our step, and adding the twist of GREEN, either the color or something recycled. Here's my creation:


I decided to use bright colors of green and purple to go with the fun bright photo. The added strip of striped PP and the bright "good stuff" title really add to the colorful Spring feeling (even though this pic was taken in the fall....shhh....). For my GREEN portion, I recycled a sheet of my daughter's math homework. She had done her work on one side of the graph paper, but the other side was blank and ready to be scrapped! 

Want to get in on the challenge? Hop on over to Twisted Tuesday to see the rest of the DT projects and link up your own takes! There's also a DESIGN TEAM CALL going over there too, maybe you'd like to give that a try as well!! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!