Sunday, January 19, 2014

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Good Sunday morning! Continuing my scrapping journey today with another "lost pic". Over xmas break I was scrolling through old and abandoned pics on the computer and found lots of photos that I had originally chose NOT to scrap, maybe the quality wasn't great, or it didn't fit with the theme of the page, but now looking back there are some great moments I passed over. Here's one:


This was taken at a family xmas party a few years back, and it just captures such a nice moment between my mom and niece. How could I have passed this one over? To get started with this layout, I first used this sketch from Unscripted:
http://unscriptedsketches.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/sketch239.jpg 
I think it's meant for cards, but I'm a scrapper and can ALWAYS find a way to make a sketch work for me! The lines across the page  gave me the chance to use an assortment of papers from a Dear Lizzy 6x6 pad. I have used this pad over and over and over, and really had very little left to work with, but little strips were all I needed! I then popped over to Desert Island Crafts Challenge and used 3 items from their itinerary: METAL (I have 3 copper brads under the photo), NOT A CARD, and JOURNAL IT. My journaling for this LO is short and sweet, "Not sure what they're laughing about, but it sure is funny". =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!