Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pocket Scrapping- Week 12

Hello crafty friends, welcome to WEEK 12 in my Pocket Scrapping adventures! Just realized how behind I am here- I'm all caught up in my Pocket Scrapping album, but a week BEHIND here on the blog. For today I have my week #10 layout to share with you, along with my final page of February, and my Start page of March. Each month I end with a single page, followed by the next month's calendar and then the opening page to the new month. Since February was my birthday month and I turned the big Four-OH! (gulp), I made my final Feb page a little tribute to that. I had a selfie from my bday, a "note to self" sheet from a little dollar store pad of paper, and a super-fun 40 greeting card from Hallmark I just HAD to have- just love all those sequins!! 




And here are 5 tips for the week:
  1. I am loving the Currently card from RUKristin, she has a freebie or you can also order in colors from her shop. 
  2. Do you want an easy way to print two 3x4 photos on a 4x6 print without using a program like Photoshop Elements? In this video you will learn how to use a free program to easily create 3x4 photos for you to upload to your favorite photo printing service. 
  3. Want to print your journaling directly onto your PL cards? Try out this tutorial from My Happy Life
  4. I love getting inspired by all the amazing PL scrappers out there, Kelly Purkey is a new favorite of mine! 
  5. Do you want to try and mix your PL pages in with your regular scrapbook? Check out Five Ways to Mix Pocket Pages with Standard Scrapbook Pages 
Happy pocketing! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!