Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pocket Full of Sunshine

There's a new issue up at Paper Issues, Pocket Full of Sunshine. I am definitely going to create a new layout  using that exact title, but before I do that, I did some digging through old layouts to see what I had that fit. Here's what I have to share:

first up is my "Little Miss Sunshine" layout, originally blogged about here
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMeuQmkIYP-JmEY7YLPpqiXk8ZGNxsa3jdmglOE5vUDDccs1SL0EWyXvzHgKxCwm7JfQlmsBPHfMFaPRtPAYjMw8XJES7I9RXbhfnE9MH_BoAAzPqEEFidhuCo1ZoRq0xrcuU0shxtwi6B/s1600/little+miss+sunshine_twisted+tues.jpg 

and second is my "lake Sunshine" layout, originally posted here
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgX117nm2ptc-gkR5GqkB0-BIDwyeZs6EvMzZ3P0yxtztX9V5ZDbz6cjGvmOa1IMW2vdEZNtSaM0wg8dlBao1sXiN5OTczZsq33AIaI3W0mTZGJcnx1Q-ymjbS9lXvEIN-BzbNGNMlxXqYv/s1600/lake+sunshine_SIWAS.jpg

Stop by Paper Issues to see all the sunshiney inspiration and link up your own takes on this fun issue! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!