Monday, September 22, 2014

Great Day for a Hike

Hello and happy Monday! While my weekend was packed with soccer games, snack shack duty, a 16th birthday party and a baptism, the night owl in me still found a bit of time to get into the scraproom.I was able to create 3 layouts last night while watching the original Footloose FOR THE FIRST TIME- have I been living under a rock? Here's the first I have to share with you:


To create this layout, I started with this fabulous sketch from Paper Secrets:
 

For this challenge, you also had to include items that started with each letter in the word LABOR, here's what i used: L-Label, A- Alphabet Stickers, B- Brown, O-Orange, R- Red. I also incorporated the Fall color challenge at Lasting Memories. Even though this was a summer hike, the woodgrain paper along with the greens and yellows fit the pics well. 

Thanks for stopping by =) T

5 comments:

  1. Oh very much love!!! The papers and colors are so perfect!! And yes... you do live under a rock. Hee hee. :) Isn't is good?? Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! Such a fun page! I have never seen the original Footloose (only small parts). Hope to someday soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and happy - what a great page. Thank you for joining us on LM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I LOVE Footloose. It was the very first movie that I went to see at the cinema with my high school friends (without parents). We had to catch a train to the city, because back then there were no suburban cinemas or shopping malls in our area. Anyways... I love your page, and you used the colours so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You JUST watched Footloose?? Girl where ya been? Did you love it?! So glad you found time to craft and join us this week, love your LO! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!