Friday, March 16, 2018

Happy Together

Hello Crafty friends and happy weekend! Today I have a layout to share with you that features my adorable niece and my dog Keyser:


I wanted to play along with the "Put in on an Angle" challenge at Paper Issues. I am not usually a girl who outs anything on an angle, so that's what's so great about scrapbok challenges. It encourages you to try something new and scrap outside the box! To get started with this layout, I grabbed a great PP from Paige Evans that was already angled. The bright patterns went well with the bright pink in the photos. The navy CIRCLE I had sitting on my desk as a scrap from a previous project, and it made a nice place for my photos to rest. I cut a hot pink Project Life card in half and framed either side of the photos, giving me a spot to rest my journal card.  A scrap of black and white hearts frames the top and bottom and gave a good spot for my title to rest. Finally I tucked a silly print of the poop EMOJI begind the pics, and added a lable that says "so stinkin' cute", because 1-my niece has a thing for the poop emoji and 2-she really is stinkin' cute isn't she? 

Thanks for stopping by! =) T

Challenges for this layout:
-Paper Issues put it on an angle
-Scrap Our Stash happy with an emoji



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, the dark circle makes the photo really pop :) I wondered if anyone would use that emoji when this challenge was announced lol, it looks so cool!Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout and love the background paper. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! Great background paper for those beautiful photos! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS!! This layout is really "SO STINKIN' CUTE!" Love it - love the poop emoji too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge. Love the colors and that poop emoji. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!