Thursday, March 15, 2018

Life is Beautiful

Hello crafty friends! Winter continues to carry on here in New England, but I'm thinking Spring in the craft room. I pulled out these 2 pics from 2 summers ago, me taking a break in my little garden:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

I used this sketch from The Hip Kit Club:
No automatic alt text available.

I knew I wanted to use my butterfly punch for some embellishments. And when I punched out a few butterflies, I realized the negative space was pretty enough to use as the circle element on the right hand side of the sketch. My punch wouldn't go all the way up the paper of course, so I traced the shape and cut it out with my craft knife. And made a mental note that this technique would be SO much easier with a Silhouette. It's on the wishlist! I added a few black splatters and Nuvo Drops in the centers of each butterfly. Let's hope this layout gives Mother Nature the hint...Spring please!!

Thanks for stopping by! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!